Sunday, April 19, 2009

Amazing Animal Alphabet Game

Once again, boredom has got the better of me and because modnaR was screaming out my name, I figured I ought to stop ignoring it. Besides, would you ignore a screaming child?
Really?
Even if it was upside down and chewing the WRONG end of a pencil?! :O
Oh.
Well, so would I actually, but that's besides the point...


So before I go and bore myself with more work, I am going to play the 'Amazing Animal Alphabet Game'!!
Try it...
Don't use the internet...
It's not as easy as it looks!
Unless you're slightly more educated than myself...
(likely)

Oh, and one last thing... When you get to the letter 'U', 'unicorn' does NOT count!
:P

Now...

5...

4...

3...

2...

1...

0...

-1...

-2...


GO!!
(haha you thought I was going to go all the way to -5! ...SUCKER!)


A - Armadillo
B - Bear
C - Cat
D - Dolphin
E - Elephant
F - Fuck the Frog
G - Gorilla
H - Horse
I - Iguana
J - Jaguar
K - Kangaroo
L - Llama
M - Mouse
N - Nando's (Well, it WAS an animal)
O - octopus
P - Penguin
Q - Quail
R - Reindeer (My sister thinks these do not exist... "Reindeer? There's no such thing as reindeer! Aren't they to do with Santa?!" BAHAHA!)
S - Slug
T - Turtle
U - Urial
V - Vulture
W - Whale
X - Xanthareel
Y - Yak
Z -Zorse



I'll pay you 100 modnaRian dollars If you can beat that! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment